(1) The school’s name is: “Certified Hypnotherapy Training School”.
(2) The School and Facilities: Certified Hypnotherapy Training School is held at: 1980 North 2000 West - Suite 101 - Farr West, Utah – 84404. Due to the economy and the expense of travel and boarding costs, and to accommodate the many requests for the CHTS clinical courses from potential students outside of our local area. (We are known for the quality of our innovative Clinical Hypnotherapy and our proprietary “Positive Mind Management Hypnotherapy” protocols, courses, and trainings.) You can attend classes live in Farr West, Utah, or you may attend online in our fully interactive virtual classroom setting.
Online attendees will participate in the live classes and discussion. You are able to ask questions and receive answers live in real time, just like those sitting in the actual classroom. You will feel part of the group as you get to see and hear others and they can hear and see you as well. This makes our courses the most affordable, with flexible attendance and finance options, with the best clinical hypnotherapy course trainings available. Please feel free to contact Dennis directly to answer any questions or concerns about the school or to become a student in the school: (801) 628-0693.
"Certified Hypnotherapy Training School" is a Postsecondary Proprietary School of Hypnotherapy in the State of Utah, registered and bonded with the Department of Commerce. The School trains individuals in hypnosis, self-hypnosis, and hypnotherapy to be Certified Hypnotherapists and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists through the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.
Regulatory Registration and Disclaimer Statements
Certified Therapy Training School is REGISTERED UNDER THE UTAH POSTSECONDARY PROPRIETARY SCHOOL ACT (Title 13, Chapter 34, and Utah Code). Registration under the Utah Postsecondary Proprietary School Act does not mean that the State of Utah supervises, recommends, nor accredits the institution. It is the student’s responsibility to determine whether credits, degrees, or certificates from the institution will transfer to other institutions or meet employers training requirements. This may be done by calling the prospective school or employer. The institution is not accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency Recognized by the United States Department of Education. Hypnotherapy is a Certifying Occupation/Profession, not a licensed one, because we are considered to be non-medical. We do not diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure, therefore being licensed is not necessary.
(3) Enrollment Qualifications: Students may have background checks done on behalf of the school to determine eligability for enrollment. We reserve the right to refuse enrollment to anyone, at any time, and for any reason, based upon the findings of a background investigation. The student must be in possession of a high school diploma, or General Education Development (GED) certificate, and being beyond the age of compulsory high school attendance, as prescribed by Utah law. (See rule 152 -- 34 – 4 (3)of the Utah administrative code.)
(4) This Program is an A.C.H.E. (American Council of Hypnotist Examiners) hypnotherapist certifiying program as either a Certified Hypnotherapist (200) hours of training and testing) or as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (300 hours of training and testing). There is no lisensure in this program by the state or others, and this is a non-accredited school with non- accredited, certifying programs. Hypnotherapists in the United States are Certified, not lisenced, and Hypnotherapy is an non-lisenced profession. A.C.H.E. Certificates are recognized throughout the country and in over 20 other foreign countries. A.C.H.E. is a leader in hypnotherapy certification worldwide.
(5) Pricing for Course Trainings, as a Certified Hypnotherapist and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. There are two fees, one for the A.C.H.E. certification certificate, and one for the certifying courses. Please see the course fees under: School Course Fees on the website: http://www.certifiedhypnotherapytrainingschool.com
Certified Hypnotherapist or Clinical Hypnotherapist Certificate Registration Fees are for two years.
The A.C.H.E. registration form and the fees of $175.00 for the Certified Hypnotherapist and an additional $25.00 for the Clinical Certificate, are given to Betty Finnas, President of the Rocky Mountain Hypnotist Examing Council, to complete your paperwork and forward everything to A.C.H.E. in L.A. to have your certificates sent to you.
" Certified Hypnotherapy Training School” best school investment
Hypnotherapists earn an average of $50.00 – $100.00 per hour or more, in our area. In approximately 3 weeks of doing hypnotherapy with clients at $50.00 - $100.00 per hour, you will earn income for all your school course training expenses, and have ongoing income potential, full or part time, for the rest of your career.
Create your own job, as you assist others in learning personal problem solving skills, overcoming self-limiting beliefs, eliminating inappropriate habits, and conquering maladaptive behaviors. You will become competent, effective, and confident, appreciated by your clients for your skills and abilities, assisting them in their personal improvements.
" Certified Hypnotherapy Training School” Course Fees
Please view the school catalogue or the website for the course schedules, fees, and subjects covered in each segement from 101 – 601 at: http://www.certifiedhypnotherapytrainingschool.com or visit with Dennis Parker (801-628-0693) about our flexible attendance schedules and finance options.
Certification Fees for A.C.H.E. Certified Hypnotherapist Certificate: 200 Hours
Pay for and attend 4 -50 hour class segments separately: $1,083.00 per 50 hour class segment. Total cost $4,335.00
Register and prepay for all 4 - 50 hour course segments so we know how many materials to prepare, room sizes, and so forth, and receive a 10% discount, of $433.00. Total discounted investment of: $3,900.00
Payment plans and flexible attendance schedules are available. Please visit with the School Administrator Dennis Parker to discuss what will work best for your circumstances. Get started on your new career now! Phone: (801) 628-0693.
Certification Fees for A.C.H.E. Clinical Hypnotherapist Certificate : (100 additional hours for a Total of 300 Hours)
Pay for and attend 2 - 50 hour clinical hypnotherapy course segments (We are known for the quality and effectiveness of our clinical hypnotherapy trainings.) separately and the investment is $1,000.00 for each course for a total of: $2,165.00. You can prepay the two courses so we know how many materials to prepare, room sizes, and so forth, and receive a 10% discount of $216.00. Total discounted investment of: $1,900.00.
* Total of all segments is $6,500.00, with a prepayment 10% discount of (650.00). This is for your Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist certification. Total course investment: $5,850.00.
Class Prices include student handout materials in pdf’s format.
There are 5 books used as text books. You can purchase them on Amazon or check with the school for current inventories:
- TRANSFORMING THERAPY A New Approach to Hypnotherapy By Gil Boyne Hard Cover.416 pp
- HYPNOTHERAPY by Dave Elman Hard Cover 336pp
- SELF-HYPNOSIS & OTHER MIND EXPANDING TECHNIQUES by Charles Tebbetts Soft Cover 139pp
- SPIRITUAL MIND MANAGEMENT by W. Dennis Parker – Craig A. Bickmore – Dr. Debbie Crews – Soft Cover - Instantly Make the Changes You Have Always Desired Utilizing New “Mind Management” Hypnotherapy Techniques
- Imagining Success by Kurt A. Schneider – Hard Cover
Please see our class schedules published online at: http://www.certifiedhypnotherapytrainingschool.com
We are offering flexible attendance schedules and online trainings with live virtual classroom training attendance. Please visit with Dennis Parker (801-628-0693) to answer questions to discuss our flexible attendance schedules, and finance options.
The 101 through 401 – (200 hours) of trainings required to become an A.C.H.E. Certified Hypnotherapist can be accomplished through a combination of attendance methods: One: you can choose to complete up to 75 of these training hours through individual and online study classes. Two: you can choose to complete another 125 of these hours through online live virtual classroom trainings through interactive online attendance. Three – you can also choose to attend all the classroom training times live in Farmington, Utah, at the school. You will need to participate in demonstrations, student breakout practice sessions with observed supervision and coaching, and take your final oral, written, and practical exam, either online with visual oversight, or at the School in Farmington, Utah. Please visit with Dennis for arrangements of the most optimal training schedules and attendance opportunities for you.
The additional 100 hours (501 – 601) of clinical hypnotherapy training required to become an A.C.H.E. Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist can be accomplished through: One – you can choose to complete up to 25 of these training hours through individual and online study classes. Two – you can choose to complete another 75 of these hours through online live interactive virtual classroom attendance. Three – you can also choose to attend all the classroom training times live in Farmington Utah at the school.
(6) Financial Assistance: We do accept major credit cards, and/or with exceptional personal credit ratings may offer some financial terms up to an agreed-upon amount of the entire balance being paid within one year with equal monthly installments. We prefer to have the entire balance paid within six months, and offer an interest-free incentive during that period. Any amounts owing after six months would have interest accrued at 18% per annum on the unpaid balance monthly. Please discuss options with us.
(7) Cancellation: Should a class be cancelled by the school and the student has prepaid tuition for it, they can wait until the next available class, or request a full refund of the class and it will be issued within one week of a written request.
(8) Tuition Refund Policies: One – I understand there is a three day cooling off period, commencing with the day an enrollment agreement with the applicant is signed or an initial deposit or payment toward tuition and fees of the school is made, until midnight of the third business day following such date or from the date that the student first visits the school, whichever is later, during which time the contract may be rescinded and all monies paid refunded. Evidence of personal appearance at the school or deposit of a written statement of withdrawal for delivery by mail or other means shall be deemed as meeting the terms of the cooling-off period.
Two – I understand that a student who desires a refund after the three day cooling off period, which has received course materials, will be refunded the full amount of the course and materials upon returning the course materials in brand-new condition, and on a prorated basis tuition fees for the time spent in class versus the length of the class. People who have received the recordings of the live classes as well as have had opportunity to attend the live classes either in person in Farmington, Utah or online for at least two full live training series after their registration, acknowledge they have received the full benefits of enrollment with no refunds available at this point whether they fulfill their studies, test out, and certify, or not. In other words, we will provide two series of the trainings and consider some prorated refund if not completed, but not after two complete opportunities of attendance.
Three – I agree that should a student with draw or be dismissed, a prorated refund for the hours of training not yet received, which have been prepaid, will be calculated and returned to the student within one week of the date of receipt of a written notice of withdrawal or dismissal notice from the school to the student, if requested as stated above within the first two course series after registration.
(9) Surety Bond: The school has posted an appropriate surety bond with the State of Utah, Department of Commerce, Division of Consumer Protection, for the protection of the students receiving their agreed-upon trainings.
(10) Graduation Requirements: Sixty five percent (65%) of the pass/fail grade will be based on demonstrating Hypnotherapy techniques satisfactorily to a member of the local ACHE board. This will be an oral examination as well skill performance evaluation and general knowledge. The examination techniques will include, but not be limited to: inductions, deepening’s, testing for suggestibility types, proper communication modes, trance maintenance, age regression and gestalt procedures, and post hypnotic suggestions and awakening techniques as a minimum performance standard. 20% of the passing grade will be based upon the final written examination, of which 90% is a passing grade. The next 15% will be based on class participation and professionalism.
(11) Graduation and Employment Rates: There is no formal placement service offered through this school, and the school does not guarantee wage or salary levels. Most hypnotherapists work in private offices or wellness centers. The school will make efforts to maintain employment and graduation rates. We do post current certified Hypnotherapists on the school website with their information, as recommended sources for hypnotherapy in their local area. Please feel free to contact them as references for the school and discuss their school experience with them. Other information, policies, and procedures are available in our catalogue.
We look forward to getting to know you in the classes!